Our Core Objectives:
- Provide underprivileged schools and learners with after school English-Second-Language lessons free of charge.
- Work closely with the educators at the underprivileged schools to identify the requirements to implement a sustainable English-Second-Language program relevant to the learner’s abilities and current levels of literacy.
- Provide all the resources required to successfully execute and maintain a sustainable after school English-Second-Language program, such as additional tutors, learning materials, stationery, books etc.
- Work with the underprivileged schools to grow their internal language resources such as libraries and additional educator English language training.
- To provide an effective after school English-Second-Language program that will benefit learner’s in both their present academic environment and future academic endeavours.
- Equip underprivileged learners with the English language skills required to confidently further their education with English as the medium of study.
Our Secondary Objectives:
- Raise funds to support the primary objectives.
- To organise sponsors to support the primary objectives.
- To expand the reach of the program into a larger area of South Africa.