The Living language Foundation offers the following Programmes (All through English language mediums):
- English second language classes.
- Teacher training on English second language teaching methodologies.
- Teacher training on managing socio-economic and behavioural support for learners.
- Peer-to-peer training on academic support for English and Mathematics.
- Peer-to-peer training an general academic support methodoligies.
- Peer-to-peer training on socio-economic upliftment techniques and tools for communities.
- Parent workshops on academic support for their children.
- Career and vocational guidance workshops for youth.
The Living Language Foundation offers the following Products:
- English Second Language Reference Books
- Mathematics Reference Book (English)
- English and mathematics learning tools and resources
- Socio-economic upliftment/guidance/ learning materials, tools and resources.
The Living Language Foundation is also volunteers with, and is involved in many community outreach and community upliftment projects outside of the programs that are listed above.